“Mercanteinfiera Experience Program” is a tool through which Fiere di Parma facilitates and promotes contacts
between international buyers and dealers, architects and designers.
Mercanteinfiera Experience program offers:
How do I qualify?
You qualify to attend Mercanteinfiera Experience Program if you are involved antiques and art as:
|• Architect||• Collector||• Journalist (Art and Antiques)|
|• Interior Designer||• Trader||• Merchant|
|• Art Dealer|
Mercanteinfiera reserves this opportunity for those who have never enjoyed the Top Experience Program.
However, should applications be received from buyers who have already participated in previous editions, we will be happy to provide the following benefits for them:
– Admission to Mercanteinfiera
– Use of the buyers lounge
– Recommendation of hotels with discounted room prices
What is Mercanteinfiera?
Mercanteinfiera is a true antiques city where more than 1000 exhibitors from all the major European antiques centres show their prizes, their discoveries to tens of thousand of visitors, whether they be professionals, collectors or simply hunters of memories of yesteryear. Mercanteinfiera goes beyond the idea of an exchange market and becomes a glorious game for the enthusiast.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT Mercanteinfiera Experience Program
• MERCANTEINFIERA Team will evaluate each application before confirming the participation to the Program and the Hospitality Pack which can be offered to each candidate.
The evaluation considers several key information such as: Country of origin, categories of interest, participation to past Program previous editions, number of participants from the same Company and other information.
• Non-buyers, partners and employees of exhibiting companies will not be considered for the Hosted Buyers Program.
• Please be assured that all information provided will be treated as confidential.
• Completed Buyers Registration Forms must be received within December 11, 2017.